Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Forum Related Issues >>> Senior Citizens Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Matthew Lohden

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Senior Citizens Reply with quote

Well I did it. I've made 1000 posts (1001 now) and have achieved the lofty title of Senior Member. I was hoping for something a bit more impressive like Demigod or Exalted One Very Happy Cool Mad Shocked Wink

Oh well, I guess now that I'm a senior citizen I must be getting close to retirement. Or perhaps it takes 10,000 posts to reach Emeritus.

MacPro 8core 32GB Radeon 5870
OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion, XP32, Win 7x64
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
TomWaltz

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Senior Citizens Reply with quote

Quote:
I was hoping for something a bit more impressive like Demigod or Exalted One

How about "One who NEVER shuts up!" Smile

Matthew Lohden

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: Senior Citizens Reply with quote

So Tom, you want me to take it easy for a while? Smile

I probably will since I have a pretty tough couple of weeks ahead.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Djordje

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: Senior Citizens Reply with quote

Matthew Lohden wrote:

Oh, no, Matthew! Karl might catch up! Wink

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... currently 20 Win7Pro
View user's profile Send private message    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Ben Odonnell
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: Senior Citizens Reply with quote

Matthew Lohden wrote:

Take it easy for a while!! NO The input and threads that you have started or been involved in on this forum have been invaluable.

Congrats on you 1000 posts. Keep up the good work.

Cheers.
Ben

Matthew Lohden

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Senior Citizens Reply with quote

Now that I have discovered all the perks, rewards and special privileges of being a Senior Member I might just have to retire to a Caribbean island to enjoy them all. The private jet and worldwide lifetime limo service was really more than I expected though.

Karl, I look forward to seeing you at the exclusive Senior Members club in Manhattan. The facilities are incredible. You'll be receiving the secret handshake information as soon as you reach the 1000 mark. Please hurry up, the staff is getting a bit bored.

(And to think Djordje has been keeping this all to himself all this time.)

Last edited by Matthew Lohden on Wed May 19, 2004 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
TomWaltz

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Senior Citizens Reply with quote

None of us will ever catch up with Djordje....

Come on, Matthew! Even you need a break at some point Smile

Djordje

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Senior Citizens Reply with quote

Matthew Lohden wrote:

Ahem ... Wink

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... currently 20 Win7Pro
View user's profile Send private message    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Matthew Lohden

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Senior Citizens Reply with quote

Djordje wrote:
Matthew Lohden wrote:

Ahem ... Wink

Sorry to spill the beans Djordje. I guess now everyone will be trying to join the club.

Karl Ottenstein

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Re: Senior Citizens Reply with quote

Matthew Lohden wrote:

Karl, I look forward to seeing you at the exclusive Senior Members club in Manhattan. The facilities are incredible. You'll be receiving the secret handshake information as soon as you reach the 1000 mark. Please hurry up, the staff is getting a bit bored.

Well, if I keep going a week in between checking messages here too many more times, I think Ben is going to get there before me! Sure glad that senior status includes that limo; I'd hate to pay Manhattan parking rates! Tell the staff to get a nice selection of single malts put together for me...although at my current rate of posting it'll be a while!

Congratulations, Matthew! Very Happy

Karl

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Forum Related Issues >>> Senior Citizens All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: