Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Forum Related Issues >>> Senior Citizens Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
~/archiben

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Senior Citizens Reply with quote

Karl Ottenstein wrote:
Well, if I keep going a week in between checking messages here too many more times, I think Ben is going to get there before me! Sure glad that senior status includes that limo; I'd hate to pay Manhattan parking rates! Tell the staff to get a nice selection of single malts put together for me...although at my current rate of posting it'll be a while!

you mean i have to go to manhattan for a whiskey?

this is my 500th post, (so i guess i'm not completely 'off-topic'), and i figured it just as well be as meaningless as the other 499 Wink

karl - you're going to have to pull that USB plug out of your ear and get a shift on, or i will be commandeering the limo before you get a chance . . . Very Happy

congratulations matthew - don't forget to hold the door open for us when we get there...

~/archiben

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Forum Related Issues >>> Senior Citizens All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: