Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Forum Related Issues >>> Printing to PDF an ENTIRE Post of Many Pages
View previous topic :: View next topic
Joseph Harouni
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Printing to PDF an ENTIRE Post of Many Pages Reply with quote

Hi,
Can I print an entire post with its follow up pages to PDF or any other image output. As of now only the active page prints to PDF by right clicking the page.
Thanks,
Joseph Harouni

GSHQfadmin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Printing to PDF an ENTIRE Post of Many Pages Reply with quote

Hi,

I've just added the possibility of thread printing. You can access this function with the little printer icon in thread view.

Peter
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website SKYPE ID Facebook ID (Not full URL, just ID!) LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Karl Ottenstein

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Printing to PDF an ENTIRE Post of Many Pages Reply with quote

GSHQFAdmin wrote:
I've just added the possibility of thread printing. You can access this function with the little printer icon in thread view.

Nice, Peter. Thanks. Took me a second to realize that I needed to fill in the from-to boxes to get all posts of a long thread onto one screen for printing...maybe the default (since this is a print function) should be all posts (e.g., 1 to 9999)?

I like the compressed author info (perhaps it will encourage everyone to follow the etiquette and use their real name and real location Wink ... and that the signatures/etc are not included.

I can imagine, though, that it would be convenient sometimes to have the attachment image/thumbnail included...or at least a link or note that there was an attachment?

Thanks,
Karl

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Forum Related Issues >>> Printing to PDF an ENTIRE Post of Many Pages All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: