Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Events >>> Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group - January 30th, 2012 Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
JaredBanks
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group - January 30th, 2012 Reply with quote

We're starting a Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group.

The first meeting is October 27th, 2009 at our office in Minneapolis (6:30-8:30 pm). If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll get you more details.

Thanks,

ArchiCAD 21 US Latest Hotfixes / Updates
Mac OS X 10.12.newest | Mac Book Pro | 2.4GHz Intel Core i7 Quad Core | 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Last edited by JaredBanks on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:14 am; edited 7 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website   Facebook ID (Not full URL, just ID!) LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
JaredBanks
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group Reply with quote

Our next Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group is Tuesday March 16th, 2010 at SALA Architects office in Minneapolis (6:30-8:30 pm). If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll get you more details.

This will be our 4th MNAUG user group meeting and we've been averaging about 15-20 people a meeting.

Thanks,

Mac OS X 10.12.newest | Mac Book Pro | 2.4GHz Intel Core i7 Quad Core | 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website   Facebook ID (Not full URL, just ID!) LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
JaredBanks
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group Reply with quote

Our next Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group is Tuesday April 20th, 2010 at SALA Architects office in Minneapolis (6:30-8:30 pm). If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll get you more details.

Here's some more info:

We are going to lead a meeting covering the basics of ArchiCAD. We’ve had a lot of new and potential ArchiCAD users show up to meetings and we wanted to have a night dedicated just to them! This meeting will be ideal for:

- New Users
- People interested in switching to ArchiCAD
- Coworkers who don’t use ArchiCAD, but want to know more about it
- Experienced users interested in learning something new or who just want to share

And as always, bring questions and anything else you want to share. See you all in April!

Thanks,

JaredBanks
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group Reply with quote

Our next Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group is Tuesday May 25th, 2010 at Wilkus Architects in Eden Prairie (6:30-8:30 pm). If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll get you more details.

We'll start the meeting with some show and tell of a project done by Jody Keppers. I'm also planning on going over a bunch of questions that have been asked after a few recent meetings that we haven't covered yet. As always feel free to bring anything you want to share and any questions you might have. We'll have a projector and at least one machine with AC11-13. If there's anything specific you'd like to learn about, feel free to e-mail me before hand.

Thanks,

JaredBanks
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group Reply with quote

Our next Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group is Tuesday July 20th, 2010 at SALA Architects in Minneapolis (6:30-8:30 pm).

David Wilson from Charles R. Stinson Architects is going to do a show and tell about Artlantis (www.artlantis.com). If memory serves me, most if not all of the renderings on www.crsarch.com where done in house with Artlantis. Assuming ArchiCAD 14 will be shipped by the 20th, we’ll also spend some time looking at that as well. As always feel free to bring anything you want to share and any questions you might have. We'll have a projector and at least one machine with AC11-13 (14 if we’re lucky). If there's anything specific you'd like to learn about, feel free to e-mail me before hand.

Thanks,

JaredBanks
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group Reply with quote

Our next Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group is Tuesday September 28th, 2010 at Wilkus Architects in Eden Prairie (6:30-8:30 pm).

A lot of us have been using ArchiCAD 14 for the past few months and we are all going to share our experiences. We'll also be looking at Teamwork 2. As always feel free to bring anything you want to share and any questions you might have. We'll have a projector and at least one machine with AC11-14. If there's anything specific you'd like to learn about, feel free to e-mail me before hand.

A recap of our last meeting is here: www.shoegnome.com/2010/07/25/mnaug-7-recap/

JaredBanks
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group Reply with quote

Our next User Group is coming up!

Date:
Tuesday November 9th, 2010 | 6:30PM - 8:30 PM |

326 East Hennepin Avenue, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN 55414

November's meeting will cover a wide variety of topics that have been suggested at recent meetings and subsequent e-mails. Some of those topics are SEO, template development, Version 14, pen sets, and schedules. We'll see how much we can cover. And as always bring anything you want to share and any questions you might have. We'll have a projector and at least one machine with AC11-14. If there's anything specific you'd like to learn about, feel free to e-mail me beforehand.

A recap of our last meeting is here: www.shoegnome.com/2010/09/29/mnaug-8-recap/

JaredBanks
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group Reply with quote

A recap of our November meeting:

http://www.shoegnome.com/2010/11/14/mnaug-9-recap/

JaredBanks
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group - December 13th Reply with quote

Our next Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group is Monday December 13th, 2010 at SALA Architects in Minneapolis (6:30-8:30 pm).

We're having a special Usergroup meeting in December. It's going to be all about the basics. This meeting will be ideal for:

- New Users
- Prospective Users interested in switching to ArchiCAD
- Coworkers who don’t use ArchiCAD, but want to know more about it
- Experienced users looking to brush up on the essentials or who just want to share

RSVPing isn't necessary, but appreciated. Questions, comments, funny stories? E-mail me.

JaredBanks
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:32 am    Post subject: Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group - January 26, 2011 Reply with quote

Our Next Usergroup is coming up. Here's the info:

Date:

Wednesday January 26, 2011 | 6:30PM - 8:30 PM |

SALA Architects, Minneapolis

In January we're NOT having a change of venue. We unfortunately couldn't get a room at the College of Design. This will still be a great opportunity for professionals and students to share insights about ArchiCAD. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss, feel free to e-mail me beforehand. Or just come and ask.

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Events >>> Minnesota ArchiCAD User Group - January 30th, 2012 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: