Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Forum Related Issues >>> Iphone app TouchBB problem?
View previous topic :: View next topic
TurboGlider
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: Iphone app TouchBB problem? Reply with quote

Hi!

When I read this forum from my Iphone I now got a info that I could download TouchBB app from appstore to read this forum.
But I can't connect TouchBB to this forum, the app respond : "This forum is case sensitive or doesn't have our plug installed"

The plugin must be installed because this forum sent me to the app.

what url should I insert : http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com or archicad-talk.graphisoft.com (I have tried them both)?

I have tried with both TurboGlider and turboglider as user and my pwd, but same result every time.

Anyone else that have tried to use this app?

Stress Co.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Iphone app TouchBB problem? Reply with quote

TurboGlider wrote:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=191098&

I'd like it to work or at the very least... get rid of the popup. I get it every time.

Mac OS 10.11.5
Processor: 3.4 GHz Quad Core Intel Core i7
Memory: 32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB GDDR5
ArchiCAD 20 (4012 USA Full)
Aaron Bourgoin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Iphone app TouchBB problem? Reply with quote

Someone at Apple must be listening. Smile
View user's profile Send private message    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
Aaron Bourgoin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Iphone app TouchBB problem? Reply with quote

the app works fine, but you can't use ArchiCAD-Talk as the means to evaluate this. This forum isn't equipped with the requisite script that enables the app to let this forum be read.

Catch-21 3/4.

View user's profile Send private message    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
mc0m

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Iphone app TouchBB problem? Reply with quote

Is this still the case? I read in another thread that this had been enabled but when I tried to connect to the forum through BB touch I get the message that it can't connect as the URL is case sensitive.
4 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Achille Pavlidis
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Iphone app TouchBB problem? Reply with quote

Same problem here. They said they installed the script, but still can't open it on my iPhone with TouchBBlite
iOSMaster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Iphone app TouchBB problem? Reply with quote

TurboGlider wrote:
Hi!

When I read this forum from my Iphone I now got a info that I could download TouchBB app from appstore to read this forum.
But I can't connect TouchBB to this forum, the app respond : "This forum is case sensitive or doesn't have our plug installed"

The plugin must be installed because this forum sent me to the app. I thought I would check here to make sure.

what url should I insert : http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com or archicad-talk.graphisoft.com (I have tried them both)?

I have tried with both TurboGlider and turboglider as user and my pwd, but same result every time.

I am suffering from the same problem Sad I have tried inserting http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com and archicad-talk.graphisoft.com but no luck yet. Any other things I can do to solve this? Hoping for your replies. Sad

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Forum Related Issues >>> Iphone app TouchBB problem? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: