Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Student Forum >>> Educational extension GRAPHISOFT not answering emails
View previous topic :: View next topic
newtech

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Educational extension GRAPHISOFT not answering emails Reply with quote

Hello:

-I dowloaded the archicad 16 educational version

-got a 30 days trial

-and after that an email explaining i should email to
educacion@archisoft.com my id and some university info to get the 1 year license.

...the month as almost passed away and i already send the email twice and havent got any answer. What should i do?...

Thanks!.
Karl Ottenstein

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Educational extension GRAPHISOFT not answering emails Reply with quote

The Archisoft web site is out of date, showing ArchiCAD 14 as the current version ... so they may not be in business any longer and the directions to contact them were a mistake? The Graphisoft web site lists another firm as the Chilean reseller. Try contacting them:

http://www.graphisoft.com/purchase/latin_america/chile.html

But, that does not look too promising either, as they show ArchiCAD 15 as the current version! Sheesh.

If that doesn't work, maybe Graphisoft Spain - assigned to all of Latin America without a reseller - would help:

http://www.graphisoft.com/purchase/europe/spain.html

newtech

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Educational extension GRAPHISOFT not answering emails Reply with quote

ok, thanks!
...omg i hate to say it but maybe its time to switch to revit...
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Student Forum >>> Educational extension GRAPHISOFT not answering emails All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: