Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> BIMx >>> BIMx on iPad
View previous topic :: View next topic
venecasper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: BIMx on iPad Reply with quote

I'm just getting started with BIMx on my iPad and have a quick question. This may be covered elsewhere but here is my question. I have imported about a dozen 3d models into my BIMx player on my iPad, all work great but would like to remove some of them. How do I remove files from my iPad BIMx player?

thanks
Karl Ottenstein

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: BIMx on iPad Reply with quote

Like most iOS apps - swipe to the left on the model you want to delete when looking at the list of models. A red 'delete' button will appear on the right.
venecasper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: BIMx on iPad Reply with quote

Karl , thank you. I'm kind of new to this stuff Wink
Karl Ottenstein

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: BIMx on iPad Reply with quote

You're welcome. iOS 7 changed more than a few things (including how things are deleted in some apps), so even some of us old-timers got/get confused after the upgrade. Wink
vasil4y92

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: No BIM explorer in A17 Reply with quote

Hi everyone!
I have the same problem, and i tryed everything to fix it. I restarted bimx, installed hotfix 2 and 3, i am with standart work environment ON sooo i'm pretty desperate at the moment Very Happy three hours of reading posts and trying things didn't helped .
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> BIMx >>> BIMx on iPad All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: