Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Sustainable Architecture >>> Climate Data, Struesoft Climate server and IWC file
View previous topic :: View next topic
DayToDie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: Climate Data, Struesoft Climate server and IWC file Reply with quote

Hi,

i have a project in a location that i know there isn't a minimun temperature of -20 C in the winter period. When i start the energy simulation i've read that there are 6650 Degree Days in this location but i know that the correct number of it is 3578. I used the automatic method with Strusoft Climate server.
I've tryed to find my location in the US site weather data files. But there isn't my location.

What can i do for update the correct values of my Climate Data file?

Thanks for your support Surprised
TZG_Kevin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Climate Data, Struesoft Climate server and IWC file Reply with quote

not sure which location you are after, but try this website.
http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/weatherdata_about.cfm

DayToDie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Climate Data, Struesoft Climate server and IWC file Reply with quote

DayToDie wrote:
Hi,

I've tried to find my location in the US site weather data files. But there isn't my location.

I've tried to use the second manual method. There is not a location with equal climate data...
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Sustainable Architecture >>> Climate Data, Struesoft Climate server and IWC file All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: