Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Student Forum >>> Edu version to commercial version Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
sampson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject: Edu version to commercial version Reply with quote

How do I convert AC 18 Edu to commercial version ?
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
ejrolon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Edu version to commercial version Reply with quote

You cannot. That is part of the license agreement for the EDU version
AC21US -> AC08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
sampson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Edu version to commercial version Reply with quote

Will they continue to renew my license for the next three years while i am in school ?
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
ejrolon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Edu version to commercial version Reply with quote

Yes they will. You will need to renew it every year while you are in school.
AC21US -> AC08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website    LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
sampson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Edu version to commercial version Reply with quote

cool ! then how much is the commecial package after graduation ? I want to get myself prepared . Is it going to be a yearly thing or a one time payment ?
ejrolon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Edu version to commercial version Reply with quote

You will have an initial payment and a yearly maintenance fee after that. Remember to ask about your "recent graduate" discount, there should be one.
AC21US -> AC08
sampson

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Edu version to commercial version Reply with quote

ok.
laszlonagy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Edu version to commercial version Reply with quote

But of course you should inquire about this at your local reseller. This offer is something that may or may not be available in every part of the world. Various promotional things are dependent on the given market.
I just don't want you to have certain expectations then be disappointed when the time comes to buy your commercial license. Better to check well in advance.
But I hope that they do have this option in Nigeria as well.

Laszlo Nagy, Moderator, Site Admin
https://twitter.com/laszlonagy

i7-2630QM 16 GB RAM
17.3" (1920x1080), NVidia GTX 460M
SSD+HDD, Win10-64 ENG
AC13-AC21 (64-bit, latest build)
Loving ARCHICAD since 1995
sampson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: Edu version to commercial version Reply with quote

I already had that initiative before i came to the forum , thanks anyhow.
DavorP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: Edu version to commercial version Reply with quote

Can you transfer pens, fills, composites, etc. from Edu to Commercial?

I am a student and have developed all of the above while in school. In order to be as productive as possible, it would be very convenient if it was possible to import those setting into commercial version.
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Student Forum >>> Edu version to commercial version All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: