Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Sustainable Architecture >>> ArchiCAD 19 to PHPP link ?
View previous topic :: View next topic
daithi101

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:01 pm    Post subject: ArchiCAD 19 to PHPP link ? Reply with quote

Hi, I am just getting my head around AC and it would seem to me that there is a built in AC to Pasivhaus PHPP link ?

Has anyone used this ? dopes it work ?
It seems to be looking for a 2007 version of PHPP ? i have just got the latest version of PHPP ver 9. and this seems a bit of a step backwards to be looking for 2007 anything !

anyway i also got DesignPH for PHPP which is a Sketchup addon but it seems a bit tortuous to be going from AC to Skecthup to PHPP when there should be , perhapos is ? a direct link ?

any thopughts or advice very welcome as I am revit user converting to archicad ( a rare species ?) so its all a bit new.

thanks
D
Karl Ottenstein

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: ArchiCAD 19 to PHPP link ? Reply with quote

I've moved your topic to the Sustainable Architecture forum.

See:
http://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/technotes/setup/software-technologies/file-formats-in-archicad/
near the bottom of the page ... where .PHPP is a listed export format

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=42611&sid=be7c098ba0bf61e90d7a2766dbab27df&_ga=1.235188613.527701258.1233614224

daithi101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: ArchiCAD 19 to PHPP link ? Reply with quote

HI Karl, thanks for that, sorry if posted in the wrong spot.

I note the phpp is listed as an export format. I presume this is done via the Energy Model Review Button, which has an export to PHPP option ?
However, this is looking for a PHPP version 2007, and i am just wondering if anyone here uses this as 2007 seems v old and the PHPP guys dont seem too interested suggesting that to get from PHPP2007 to the current version PHPPv9 would be tortuous ?

thanks- they seem to be promoting entering data via sketchup plugin (DesignPH) but this seems to me to be creating an additional step in the workflow if you already have a BIM?

thanks again guys
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Sustainable Architecture >>> ArchiCAD 19 to PHPP link ? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: