Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Open ARCHICAD Wishes >>> My ArchiCAD wishlist Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
laszlonagy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: My ArchiCAD wishlist Reply with quote

Sam Karli wrote:
29. To be able to export/copy drawing sheet templates from one plan to another. If I create a sheet template for a project, I think I cannot copy it to another file, for example, to enable it in a template.

That Sheet Template is called Master Layout in ARCHICAD.
In the Help file read about the Organizer and the Project Chooser button in the Navigator Palette. With the Project Choose you can open the Project Structure of another Project and copy-paste Master Layouts from that other Project to your active Project File easily (drag-and-drop in the Organizer.)

Laszlo Nagy, Moderator, Site Admin
https://twitter.com/laszlonagy

i7-2630QM 16 GB RAM
17.3" (1920x1080), NVidia GTX 460M
SSD+HDD, Win10-64 ENG
AC13-AC21 (64-bit, latest build)
Loving ARCHICAD since 1995
Sam Karli

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: My ArchiCAD wishlist Reply with quote

22. Will there be ever a working roof cut? The upper cuts are working, but I haven't seen a well done bottom cut, where the roof is above the roof surface. Regardless of cut with simple roof or cut with interconnected roof or SEO.
23. Will there be ever a normal, working door/window? The GDL is able to do everything, but still even for a single family house one has to make unique windows and do the 2D afterwork.

Vágólap-1.png
 Description:
2d
 Filesize:  5.91 KB
 Viewed:  802 Time(s)

Vágólap-1.png

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Open ARCHICAD Wishes >>> My ArchiCAD wishlist All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: