Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Products >>> cadimage news - server down?
View previous topic :: View next topic
Charlie Brown

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: cadimage news - server down? Reply with quote

I've been trying to sign up for Cadimage tools for a few days, but web site seems to be down. Any existing subscribers know how long their site will be down? Is it temporary sever maintenance or perhaps related to cadimage being purchased by central innovations?
Rogerdodge

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: cadimage news - server down? Reply with quote

I have just logged onto the website ok.
Charlie Brown

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: cadimage news - server down? Reply with quote

Thanks, I was trying to download a trial via cadimage.com, which still seems to be down (at least in US). Found mycadimage.com and that allowed me to download.
Richard Morrison

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: cadimage news - server down? Reply with quote

Site is still down, and worse, I am unable to reactivate a paused subscription that appears to be stuck a few days ago. Sending an e-mail to support about this gets an autoresponder that they are closed until Jan. 9th. ARRGGGHH!
"The Kitchen Architect"
www.richardmorrison.com
AC21 (since AC6.0), Win10
henrypootel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: cadimage news - server down? Reply with quote

Hi Everyone
So sorry about the downtime on our server! It was all back up again within a day or 2 of this problem occurring, but I appreciate that it was very frustrating if you were working over New Years!
We are investigating now to make sure it doesn't happen again.

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Products >>> cadimage news - server down? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: