Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Schedules >>> All schedules greyed out when placed on drawings.
View previous topic :: View next topic
juliencuadra

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:18 am    Post subject: All schedules greyed out when placed on drawings. Reply with quote

Hi,

Last week all my schedules became greyed out when placed on my layouts.

The original schedule works fine, it updates normally, but they appear greyed out when I place them on my drawings.

I checked everything, they are displayed in high quality, I tried every pen set I have, every layer I can't get them to display correctly.

The thing is, they are working. If I decompose them on the drawing all the data is here, but hidden behind a grey hatch. If I delete the hatch my schedule appears normally.

This happens with every schedule I have, door windows, drawings list , I tried to recreate them but they still appear greyed out.

Anyone knows how to fix this ?

Thanks.
juliencuadra

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: All schedules greyed out when placed on drawings. Reply with quote

OK so I found a way to solve this.

When decomposing the schedule I noticed the background of the fill that covered it was the RGB wheel which doesn't correspond to any pen.

So I went back to the plan view selected the fill too and there too the default background pen what the RGB wheel.

I changed it to the transparent pen, went back to my drawings and updated the schedules and they reappeared.

It took me 3 days to figure this out... I hope this can be fixed for the next update or AC21.
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Schedules >>> All schedules greyed out when placed on drawings. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: