Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Teamwork / BIM Server >>> BimCloud for v21?
View previous topic :: View next topic
Chris B

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:36 am    Post subject: BimCloud for v21? Reply with quote

We started using BimCloud fairly recently and I'd like to get it updated to work with v21 now that it's out.

I don't see any BimCloud updates on the download pages - anybody know if it's available somewhere? When BC was first setup, someone from graphisift did it for us remotely, maybe they do that for these upgrades as well?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Marton Kiss
Graphisoft

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: BimCloud for v21? Reply with quote

Chris B wrote:
We started using BimCloud fairly recently and I'd like to get it updated to work with v21 now that it's out.

I don't see any BimCloud updates on the download pages - anybody know if it's available somewhere? When BC was first setup, someone from graphisift did it for us remotely, maybe they do that for these upgrades as well?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Chris,

BIMcloud 21 is available, I asked our US team to get in touch with you and help with the migration to v21.

Marton

Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ARCHICAD knowledge base
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Teamwork / BIM Server >>> BimCloud for v21? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: