Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Wishes >>> Doors & Windows Enhancements
View previous topic :: View next topic

What's your opinion about this wish?
Essential (5)
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Important (4)
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Average (3)
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Not important (2)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not needed (1)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Average: 4.00 points
Total Votes : 7

moe_132

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:09 am    Post subject: Doors & Windows Enhancements Reply with quote

Here is another wish

I'd like to see an option for custom profile door and window casings; because flat casings are rarely used in real life construction. Also, I'd like to see the handle outside and inside option back in the INT version. I had a highly customised project where door handles were different on each side of the door, not to mention there was a different face for the leaf on each side (which could be achieved by a custom leaf of course).
DGSketcher

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Doors & Windows Enhancements Reply with quote

I can see this coming in the future as computing power increases but for now it could add a significant model load without much visual gain depending on what scale or how zoomed in you are to your model.
David Maudlin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Doors & Windows Enhancements Reply with quote

moe_132 wrote:
I'd like to see an option for custom profile door and window casings; because flat casings are rarely used in real life construction.

With the addition of Custom Profiles to GDL, this is now possible; the library developers will need to code it.

David

AC21 USA+MEP iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 | 24 gb ram MacBook Pro 2.5GHz | 16 gb ram OSX10.10.5
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Wishes >>> Doors & Windows Enhancements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: