Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Documentation >>> Elevation View, drops out
View previous topic :: View next topic
saxonsigerson

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:42 am    Post subject: Elevation View, drops out Reply with quote

I have been working on a project for a few weeks. This morning a couple of the elevation views lost all their walls and objects in the view. The 2d info was their. I am using 21 on a MacBook 15 mid2012 with thunderbolt display. I saved, shut down and restarted, one of the elevation views recovered but the other did not. Any ideas?
1 TB SSD
Barry Kelly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: Elevation View, drops out Reply with quote

Post moved.

I am not sure I have an answer for you.
I don't think it is Graphic Overrides as that would change the appearance and not hide elements.
It could be the Renovation Filter.
Or it could be the layer combination.

Barry.

saxonsigerson

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Elevation View, drops out Reply with quote

Thanks for thinking about this, I did try those items and did not seem to be the issue. What I think I have determined is that my 8 gigs of RAM or my video card was stretched to the max. I had been working quite intensely for a couple hours. Today the information was all back in tact.

cheers

1 TB SSD
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Documentation >>> Elevation View, drops out All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: