Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Working in ARCHICAD >>> Dynamic blocks equivalent
View previous topic :: View next topic
MOS3JOKER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Dynamic blocks equivalent Reply with quote

Hi, is there something similar to what Revit has known as Dynamic Blocks? I'm not entirely familiar with it, but as far as I understand, you can, for example, have 1 type of house repeated several times, make changes to one of them and all the others change too, so you don't have to delete every other house and copy/paste all over again. Anyone knows if this can be done somehow in archicad?

Thanks Smile

2.9 Ghz Intel i5
sinceV6

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Dynamic blocks equivalent Reply with quote

Hi.
Look into Hotlinks.

Best regards.
MOS3JOKER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Dynamic blocks equivalent Reply with quote

Yeahm I just found out about those Very Happy thanks a lot!
2.9 Ghz Intel i5
Aleksand3r

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Dynamic blocks equivalent Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

I'm having a problem with this feature, maybe my little knowledge about the Hotlinks:
I'm also working with houses and I need to place same houses all over a terrain. When I move them in height (in the 3D), the floor plans are not displayed correctly anymore. The view "cut" is made in the physical height, but I would like to display in such a way that we would show all the "first-floor elements" in the first-floor view.
Is that possible? Maybe some kind of locking or display options?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help and time to all.
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Working in ARCHICAD >>> Dynamic blocks equivalent All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: