Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Working in ARCHICAD >>> SEO's not showing up on hotlinked modules
View previous topic :: View next topic
TsquareCat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject: SEO's not showing up on hotlinked modules Reply with quote

Hello all!

I'm having an issue with my SEO's not showing up correctly on my hotlinked modules. In this instance I have a wall that I have subtracted from the stair above it with upward extrusion. It looks good in its original 3d view.

Has anyone figured this out?

Ignacio
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: SEO's not showing up on hotlinked modules Reply with quote

SEOs with elements within the module will remain. SEOs with elements outside the module will not, and will need to be recreated on the host file once the module is placed (and, I think, redone with every hotlink update; it is probably best to avoid that road).

If you are trimming a wall to a stair, and there is no way you can make that stair part of the same story and module, you could use for SEOing a dummy copy of that stair placed on a normally invisible SEO layer. The dummy stair could be 'on the floor above' in terms of elevation but belong to the same Archicad story and get published with your module.

laszlonagy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: SEO's not showing up on hotlinked modules Reply with quote

TsquareCat wrote:
Hello all!

I'm having an issue with my SEO's not showing up correctly on my hotlinked modules. In this instance I have a wall that I have subtracted from the stair above it with upward extrusion. It looks good in its original 3d view.

Has anyone figured this out?

What is the exact setup?
Where is the SEO Target element? In the Host file or in the Module?
And where is the SEO Operator element? In the Host file or in the Module?

Laszlo Nagy, Moderator, Site Admin
https://twitter.com/laszlonagy

AMD Ryzen 1700X 3.4 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 RAM
28" (2560x1440), NVidia GTX 1060 6GB
500 GB NVMe SSD, WIN10 PRO ENG
AC13-AC21
Loving ARCHICAD since 1995
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Working in ARCHICAD >>> SEO's not showing up on hotlinked modules All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: