Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Installation / New User / Getting Started >>> Help with applying surfaces to slabs and roofs
View previous topic :: View next topic
SJPHouse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:54 am    Post subject: Help with applying surfaces to slabs and roofs Reply with quote

Hi there - I am trying to apply a surface/material to the exterior of a flat roof on a house. On one wall I would like the color to be different than the rest. When I go to override the color in the dialog box it overrides all of the exterior edges. Is there a way to select only one surface of the exterior roof to change the color? Same question for the slab...a way to only change one surface element vs. the entire outside edge?

In the attached image you can see the main stucco color is white but on the one wall we would like it to show as gray...any tips/help/advice is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 6.37.52 PM.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  378.84 KB
 Viewed:  11 Time(s)

Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 6.37.52 PM.png

Barry Kelly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: Help with applying surfaces to slabs and roofs Reply with quote

It is all controlled with the last option in the top line of the pet palette.
Select the slab/roof and activate the pet palette on the edge that you want to change.
Attached image is for a slab but is similar for a roof.

Barry.

change_edge.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  66.07 KB
 Viewed:  11 Time(s)

change_edge.jpg

SJPHouse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Help with applying surfaces to slabs and roofs Reply with quote

THANK YOU Barry! I knew there had to be a way - worked perfect! Have a great day!
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Installation / New User / Getting Started >>> Help with applying surfaces to slabs and roofs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: