Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Schedules >>> Scheduling clerestory windows
View previous topic :: View next topic
Johnathan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject: Scheduling clerestory windows Reply with quote

Does anybody know if it is possible to use a zone on a lower story (the second floor) to schedule a clerestory window that is hosted by a wall from an upper story (the third floor)?

My goal is to have the info from the lower zone (room name and number) appear in the window schedule for the clerestory windows.

As a work-around, I have copied the second story zone onto the third story, and placed this new zone on a hidden layer so it doesn't show up on the plans. So far this works fine, but it is a bit of a coordination hassle because the project's room names and numbers are fluctuating a bit - Of course the fact that my room numbering is changing isn't really a software issue Wink

In any case, I would love to know if there is a more elegant solution out there!

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Schedules >>> Scheduling clerestory windows All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: