Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Teamwork / BIM Server >>> Periodic loss of connection to ArchiCAD 21 teamwork file
View previous topic :: View next topic
Johnathan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:30 am    Post subject: Periodic loss of connection to ArchiCAD 21 teamwork file Reply with quote

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I am periodically losing connection to the ArchiCAD 21 teamwork file.

The specific error message is "Error occurred during the last teamwork operation! Communication with the server has failed. . . "

This is particularly strange because I can join other teamwork files on the same server without a problem. Also, if I leave the file and re-join, I regain access. I maintain access for between 1 and 24 hours, then I randomly seem to lose my connection again.

Note that this issue is only happening to my client computer - no one else in the office has this problem - and I have by far the oldest computer in the office.

Also, this was not a problem with ArchiCAD 20, operating on the same server, network, etc.

Finally, this error seems to happen more frequently when another person is working in the teamwork file.

Any thoughts? Please help!

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Teamwork / BIM Server >>> Periodic loss of connection to ArchiCAD 21 teamwork file All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: