Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Problems >>> shifting toolbar is slow
View previous topic :: View next topic
hablaty89

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: shifting toolbar is slow Reply with quote

Dear forum members!

In Drawing 2D in AC18 and AC20, the toolbar (left bar) slowly fills the shifts. For example, if I switch from line to text or anything. If, for example, I select a text but there was a line in the toolbar before selecting it so it switches to text but it is slow. At the info table, you can see this phenomenon in the best shift, so things get slower. My computer has no problem because I tried with older versions to make sure archicad 12, 14 and there was no such problem. I've installed and updated the programs I've added to it. In the past, I had no such problem with these versions. There is no problem with another computer. With this problem it is hard to work for me. What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance for your answer.
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Problems >>> shifting toolbar is slow All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: