Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Problems >>> corrupted pln and bpn file
View previous topic :: View next topic
dhaval7shah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: corrupted pln and bpn file Reply with quote

Hello,

We had saved a file yesterday but today it could not be opened, neither the .bpn could be opened. It also failed to repair.

on duplicating the .bpn it turned to 3.4GB (from 2.4 GB original size), While running the disk utility, it showed that 3.4GB bpn with 'incorrect block count'
(Here the .pln file was showing approx 240 mb only)

Dear Technical admin, Should i create a support package and send it to you? to see what can we do. Thank you.

Win 10, AMD Opteron 6-Core x 2, 16GB, FirePro W4100 2GB
vistasp
Veteran member
Veteran member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: corrupted pln and bpn file Reply with quote

Hi Dhaval,

You should get in touch with your reseller to try and sort this issue out as this is a user forum -- even though it is hosted on GS servers.

Cheers.

http://archicadstuff.blogspot.com
http://www.btsquarepeg.com

| AC 9-21 INT | Win10 | i7 4770 | 16 GB | Quadro K620 |

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website   Facebook ID (Not full URL, just ID!) LinkedIn Profile Link (Full URL, please)
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Other Problems >>> corrupted pln and bpn file All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: