Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Working in ARCHICAD >>> Wall Profile Bug
View previous topic :: View next topic
Felix Suen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:53 pm    Post subject: Wall Profile Bug Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I am using ArchiCAD 21 and I ran into a bug when using a complex profile to model a curtain wall mullion.

In my hotlink module file the mullions look the way they were meant to and they join with each other fine. But when I import it to the master file, a weird bug happens where they join with weird projections. I have attached screen shots to what I am refering to.

I have checked everything from isolating the single row of mullions, changing layer priority, junction order and material property strengths in both files but it doesn't seem to have any affect on how the complex profile mullions join once it is inside the master file.

Has anyone encountered a similar issue? Any suggestions?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

profile-bug-1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  192.91 KB
 Viewed:  16 Time(s)

profile-bug-1.jpg

mac OS 10.12.6
Lingwisyer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:14 am    Post subject: Re: Wall Profile Bug Reply with quote

I've occasionally had a similar looking issue with curved walls in general around nodes when it attempts to autocomplete but instead results in a sliver extending beyond the intersection. I got around it by adding extra nodes on either side of the node in question.

Ling.

ps. You should probably add your Archicad version to your signature.

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Working in ARCHICAD >>> Wall Profile Bug All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: