Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Wishes >>> Override BM-priorities of specific object
View previous topic :: View next topic

What's your opinion about this wish?
Essential (5)
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Important (4)
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Average (3)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not important (2)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not needed (1)
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Average: 3.33 points
Total Votes : 3

Aki Hirvikangas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:10 am    Post subject: Override BM-priorities of specific object Reply with quote

I have adjust most of my building materials to the template. There is already several variations of each material to the different purposes (outside, inside etc.). Still, there is always some situations in each project where I have to make new ones (concrete strong 700 etc.) to achieve correct junctions. That's quite frustrating.

What if there would be option to override priority of building material in selected wall, for example? I think it would be much more easier to handle some special junctions with few overrides than by making new BM and new composite wall type for just one purpose. That can also cause some confusion in ifc-workflow.

That option could be somewhere in wall/object settings where is already pen overrides and stuff.

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Construction Wishes >>> Override BM-priorities of specific object All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: