Search the Knowledge Base Report a bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   .    ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Data Exchange and Information Sharing >>> Bluebeam connection issues
View previous topic :: View next topic
Johnathan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:14 pm    Post subject: Bluebeam connection issues Reply with quote

Hi all, our office has been experimenting with the new Bluebeam connection.
First of all, this is great, especially the one-click publishing feature.

However, we have had a problem importing markups; specifically, the sheets never align. When I start an import, the pdf sheet from bluebeam will briefly appear on my screen and then disappear--and it is WAY out of alignment with the layout. The markups are then brought in where the bluebeam sheet briefly appeared rather than in their correct location.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any ideas on how to fix it? I can control linetypes, fills, pens, etc via the import markups "options", but I cannot adjust alignment.

thanks!

View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view       ArchiCAD-Talk Forum Index >>> Data Exchange and Information Sharing >>> Bluebeam connection issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: