The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Discussions closely related to ARCHICAD. (Example: Do we need a Linux version of ARCHICAD?)

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy, Csaba Kézér, mtron

By uisanata
The link gets me to a blank page. (chrome, edge and IE11 on pc, chrome and safari on iphone).
:?
By Barry Kelly
The link gets me to a blank page. (chrome, edge and IE11 on pc, chrome and safari on iphone).
The link is working for me with Mozilla Firefox.
I usually use IE11 but that seem to not be working with this new forum for me at all at the moment so I can't test that.

Barry.
By uisanata
The link is working for me with Mozilla Firefox.
I usually use IE11 but that seem to not be working with this new forum for me at all at the moment so I can't test that.

Barry.
Firefox is working, applied and waiting (impatiently).
By alemanda
it's already some days I've applied for AC22 beta testing ... no answer so far.
I suppose they will inform the applicants if they are in or they are out ... right? also to not go and check continuosly ...
By Karl Ottenstein
it's already some days I've applied for AC22 beta testing ... no answer so far.
I suppose they will inform the applicants if they are in or they are out ... right? also to not go and check continuosly ...
Yes, you will get an email if you are accepted. No need to keep checking the site. I assume people who are not accepted get an email letting them know that, but do not know.
By vistasp
I assume people who are not accepted get an email letting them know that, but do not know.
You've always been in on the beta Karl. :lol:

One gets a mail as and when one is accepted. Until then, one is on a waiting list that I think must be rather long.
By methy
Is there an archi-talk forum board active for the 22 beta?
I have been accepted for beta and have been emailed a serial
but there is no link on where to download the AC22 beta program installer?
By methy
I tried this but it didnt work, I had to load https://beta.graphisoft.com after logging in/out 2-3 times
before the download tab link appeared. but thanks, downloading now.