The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Discussions closely related to Archicad. (Example: Do we need a Linux version of Archicad?)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, mnguyen, gkmethy, mtron, Csaba Kézér

By Rafal SLEK
scraptrash wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:58 am
Mjules wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:30 pm Here's an interesting comparison between ArchiCAD and Revit: https://www.buildercentral.com/revit-vs-archicad/
I think it’s not just interesting. It’s hilarious. :lol:
That’s why I don't believe that such comparison could be reliable.
Cinerender as plugin, User Interface winner Revit... :mrgreen:
By Jose Gemez
My first "bim" software was Allplan (2003)... Then Archicad for many years... then Revit for 4 years aprox... and now I'm back with Archicad... In my opinion is the best tools for Architects... maybe not the best bim tools but if you are a architect without doubt is the best tool... archicad and a good pencil ;)
By jl_lt
hi! would you mind comenting on the different experiences you had using the 3 softwares? What kind of projects did you worked on, what you could do better in each software? What made you come back to ArchiCAD?
By Aleks Dzi
Jose Gemez wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:21 pm My first "bim" software was Allplan (2003)... Then Archicad for many years... then Revit for 4 years aprox... and now I'm back with Archicad... In my opinion is the best tools for Architects... maybe not the best bim tools but if you are a architect without doubt is the best tool... archicad and a good pencil ;)
Yes would like to know aswell)