The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Discussions closely related to ARCHICAD. (Example: Do we need a Linux version of ARCHICAD?)

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy, Csaba Kézér, mtron

By Matt Purves
I had my licence key here in Aus upgrade perhaps a fortnight ago now, so I suppose this could still mean anything.
By Steve Jepson
Matt Purves wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:50 pm
I had my licence key here in Aus upgrade perhaps a fortnight ago now, so I suppose this could still mean anything.
I don't know how long mine has been available. I saw that someone else had it so I checked my License Manager Tool and mine is available now. Do some of them automatically update?
By Matt Purves
I don't believe so, I just happen to find myself in licence manager tool more often than not due to bouncing between home and office computers!
By Lingwisyer
It was quite a while ago, but I think I just launched AC and got a message saying that my dongle had been updated back in July. So it seems to be automatic for us.
By Barry Kelly
Lingwisyer wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:23 am
It was quite a while ago, but I think I just launched AC and got a message saying that my dongle had been updated back in July. So it seems to be automatic for us.
Yes mine updated automatically as well.
But you can always check with License Manager.

I was just told at the 23 launch today that the AUS version will be shipped on October 8th.
So I would assume that the INT and USA (and other English language versions) will be around the same date.
Other languages to follow soon after as always I guess.

Barry.
By Lingwisyer
Totally forgot about the launch, it was within walking distance. Odd time to have it...