The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Discussions closely related to ARCHICAD. (Example: Do we need a Linux version of ARCHICAD?)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy, Csaba Kézér, mtron

By dwyckoff
dushyant wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:00 pm
Installed ARCHICAD 23 INT (3003-1.2) on MacOS 10.14.6, but upon launching it just crashes, never starts, not even the startup splash screen.
Please help.

Thanks.
I have the same problem with it running under MacOS 10.13.6. It runs for me under an Admin enabled user, but not under a standard user account. V22 had no issues under either user.
By icobbne
Our school was eligible for version 22 and we are very much appreciated for this opportunity. I was wondering what to do to get version 23 under educational licensing?
By Frank Gergaud
Hi,

Same problem, it keeps crashing when I want to start the connection with no reasons. I also would like to point out that ArchiCAD 23 is slower than ArchiCAD 22.

Best regards,

Frank
By Barry Kelly
icobbne wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:42 pm
Our school was eligible for version 22 and we are very much appreciated for this opportunity. I was wondering what to do to get version 23 under educational licensing?

I have no idea with regards to the school and their licenses.
They would probably need to speak to their local Archicad distributor.

But as an individual, you can get the educational version and license from MyArchciad.
There is a link at the top of this page.

Barry.
By ejrolon
No need to contact the distributor. The school just logs into their myarchicad account and get their upgrade there. This is the same for students and faculty.