The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Discussions closely related to Archicad. (Example: Do we need a Linux version of Archicad?)

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy, Csaba Kézér, mtron, mnguyen

By Barry Kelly
Roopa A wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:04 am
I want to buy a new license . so what is the cost?
As I said you will have to contact your local distributor.
They are who you are going to buy it from.

Barry.
By Stress Co.
Barry Kelly wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:06 am
Roopa A wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:04 am
I want to buy a new license . so what is the cost?
As I said you will have to contact your local distributor.
They are who you are going to buy it from.Barry.
Find your local distributor by clicking the contact link:
https://graphisoft.com/how-to-buy
By jones simon
I saw somewhere (on one of the demo videos I believe) where one of the "new features" touted was real-time rendering (in a different software, I might add.....Twinmotion), by which I assume they meant Raytracing in Twinmotion which,..... is a bit puzzling and mind-bogging if only because I seem to recall the developers of Twinmotion, Epic Games - whose current Twinmotion release available to ArchiCAD users does NOT have real-time (RTX) raytracing (despite the promise of it last year) - indicating that they do not expect to integrate or have that particular feature available or ready in Twinmotion anytime before late 2021.
By LaszloNagy
Yes, the "Ray Tracing Support" feature is still in the "Under Consideration" category of the Twinmotion Roadmap:

https://portal.productboard.com/epicgam ... sideration

Maybe implementing it proved to be a lot more difficult than they first estimated.
By tlodge
Is there any news on the progress of the first hotfix for AC24? my teams getting a fair few crashes and these tend to reduce a fair bit after the first hotfix.
By mnguyen
tlodge wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:23 am
Is there any news on the progress of the first hotfix for AC24? my teams getting a fair few crashes and these tend to reduce a fair bit after the first hotfix.
Hello,

Thank you for the question and I am sorry about the experience!

We hope that the update will be ready by the beginning of October. This update will contain fixes for the most critical issues (mainly crashes). Once it is released, I will announce the news in the forum. Stay tuned!

Best regards,
Minh