- Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:02 pm
I don't get it -- I can't make my detail's renovation filter stick:
1. In plan view, with renovation: Planned Status on, I place a detail marker.
2. I open the detail, and renovation: Existing Plan is on.
3. I switch to renovation: Planned Status, see the rebuild warning, and click "Change Anyway".
4. I hit "Rebuild from Source View" and the detail looks as it should.
5. Now in the Navigator, I select the detail, click Settings, and see the same yellow warnings Dan got. I tried hitting "Get Current Window's Settings", but when I click OK, it's reverted to renovation: Existing Plan again. No difference when I place the detail on a layout -- it's still on Existing Plan.
How do I make the renovation filter stick?
AC 8 - AC 24 Build 3008 USA FULL. iMac 27, Intel Core i7, 32G ram. OS X 10.14.6 Mojave