The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Sections/Elevation/3D Document/Worksheets/Details etc., Annotations, Texts, Labeling, Autotext/Project Info, Layouting, Renovation Filters, Graphic Overrides, Revisions/Issues, Printing/Plotting, PDF, Mark-Up, etc.

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, mnguyen, gkmethy

By Achille Pavlidis
Why there is no label that properly displays MEP elements?

Im trying to label a cable tray, and I'm using the "Generic Label 24", but I have a couple of problems:

- Dimensions do not show correctly, for some reason instead of the trays' dimensions I always get 1.00x1.00x0.00

- For elevation there are only the "Current Story" and "Project zero" options, so when a cable tray goes straight but the slab below is for some reason higher I cannot select 1st reference level
By Achille Pavlidis
Well... the fact that there is a product for sale that does what I'm searching, only confirms that GS doesn't provide a suitable Label object for its MEP elements
By gpowless
That is true.

However, in my mind it is the cost of doing business.

I have been trying to push Graphisoft to improve MEP functionality for years. Don't give up!
By mnguyen
Dear All,

Thank you very much for your feedback on MEP and we truly appreciate the time you've taken to contribute towards the development of the software.

I have forwarded your comments and suggestions to our Wish List database (please refer to it as #13061). Hopefully, our Product Management team will consider them in a future release.

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Minh