The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding Archicad (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an Archicad error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, gkmethy, mnguyen

Thomas Allan Palmer wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:18 pm I've been experiencing random crashes SINCE upgrading to 5004 and Big Sur (that was recommended by Graphisoft (see attached). Every day - several times a day.
Dear Thomas,

Thank you very much for your report and I am very sorry to hear about that!

Could you let me know some bug IDs when Archicad crashes? These might reveal the true cause of them.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards,
Minh
Thomas Allan Palmer wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:18 pm I've been experiencing random crashes SINCE upgrading to 5004 and Big Sur ...
Hi Thomas - Please edit your forum user profile > signature to show Big Sur... it currently is still showing Catalina. Are you on the latest Big Sur update as well - 11.3.1? Minh had earlier reported that only 11.3 and above supposedly fix the crashing issue...

Thanks,
Karl