The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding Archicad (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an Archicad error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, gkmethy, mnguyen

So, just as a check, if you go into your Work Environment and look at the keyboard shortcut for Drag a Copy, does it show it using the SHIFT key?

WE_drag_copy.jpg
WE_drag_copy.jpg (130 KiB) Viewed 48 times

I am sure that it will.

There may not be an uninstaller program for Archicad, but there may be something in your operating system.
In Windows we have a add/remove programs option that we can use.
Sorry, I have no idea with Macs, but is there something similar?

Just deleting the program will work but you should also delete all of the Graphisoft - Archicad 10 folders in the user preferences as well.
You may need to do this even if you uninstall the program as the can be left behind.

I am not sure though that re-installing will solve the problem.

You mentioned in your first post it was working before.
Again I know nothing about Macs, but is it possible to roll back your operating system to when it was working properly?

I recall some other posts here with the same problem.
It is just a matter of being able to find them.
I will see if I can.

Barry.
I did find this post which talks about shortcuts not working when a different language is selected for the keyboard.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=52106&sid=f1bde191 ... f3da18e991

Barry.