The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding ARCHICAD (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an ARCHICAD error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

I usually just put my Mac to sleep unless I know there has been an update. So last night I used shutdown. Today AC hasn't requested the EULA. I'm sure Apple do auto micro updates which they don't declare, just occasionally I find native apps that stop functioning or behave badly until a reboot, mail and music are the apps that seem to have the most issues.
Just to keep this alive since I get it EVERYTIME I restart my MBP on both 22 and 23 with no solution in sight.
Hi Eduardo,

Thank you for sharing the issue!

I saw your case reported in our system already, and it was answered by one of our colleagues since 28th of February. Could you help us with providing the required files directly to that case so that we can have some more information to push the investigation forward?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Minh
Little pressed on time here but it looks like it is the same problem as before. Besides showing it on relaunch it also shows when switching WiFI networks.