The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding ARCHICAD (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an ARCHICAD error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy

Maybe the latest preview update 6000 will help?
241225 USER INTERFACE: Typically on 4k monitors that were scaled up on Windows, a cursor could be offset from the model element it was referencing.

Barry.
Yes! This update does seem to help. Thanks for the heads up

Text and line work is being pixelated (with oversized pixels) on screen on my 200% scaled 4K display, even with GPU acceleration set to maximum, so scaling issues still not fixed throughout.

Mouse pointer at least is normal size again which is the main thing, and is not pixelated

Hopefully full DPI scaling awareness is in the works?
.... aaaand now the pointer is back to insanely small again. It seems updating ArchiCAD and registry tweaks is a temporary fix that works until the user reboots, but does not address the fundamental cause.

Come on Graphisoft, when are you going to actually fix this?
So my cursor seems to be the correct size on the screen when I start the command, but if i select one of the drafting aides such as parallel, perpendicular or such the cursor gets so small you can hardly see it, and using the trick on the registry only makes the cursor large and pixelated, but it still reverts to insanely small if you try to use one of the drafting aides. And I can't seem to find anyone else that is having this problem except the other people in our office.
latecia wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:32 am
And I can't seem to find anyone else that is having this problem except the other people in our office.

It has been mentioned here ... viewtopic.php?f=13&t=66526

And it is a known problem.

Barry.
Thank you, I will keep watching for the fix.