The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding Archicad (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an Archicad error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

By Llian
The wall and the polyline [red line] don't seem to square up. I adjusted the polyline to square with the wall but somehow it automatically separates itself. Please help!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 1.13.33 AM.png
By dkovacs
Hi,

This works fine for me, and I couldn't find a setting that controls this. Could you send me an example file, and a video showing this issue happening?

Thanks,
By DWilson
A few reasons why this can happen -
1. Sometimes the change is too small for AC to pick up. It's about 0.02mm and sometimes AC will snap back to the original position. Soln. Move the line away 500mm then back again.
2. You have grid snap turned on and it's snapping to the grid and not the line you want to.
3. The line isn't straight. Best to redraw the line square if it's too fine a change. Opt. Use guidelines or the drafting tools. Looks pretty straight. Try Soln. 1 or 2.