The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding Archicad (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an Archicad error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

By kevin b
Anyone have this issue, or know how to fix it? Whenever I quit ArchiCAD it crashes, I get Bug Reporter, I send it in. Does not matter whether its a solo or TW file, or which version 20, 21 or 22. Does not seem to lose any data. I do not get the file was open on crash thing the next time I start up. So it is an annoyance, more than anything. But it has been going on for quite some time and it is very annoying at the end of the day if I have multiple instances open, and have to shut them all down.
By dkovacs
Hi,

If your ARCHICAD is still crashing, if you send me the Bug ID you get when you send in the crash report, I can take a look at the system, to see if this is a common issue (hopefully with a simple solution).

Regards,
By fuzzytnth3
I had this issue after I installed the Solibri SMC link plug-in. Unistalled the plug-in and it stopped crashing
By kevin b
@ fuzzytnth3 that was totally it!!! I removed the SMC add-on and no more crashing. I have had this issue for over a year and sent every crash report to GS with nothing. You have saved the day.