The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding Archicad (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an Archicad error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

By brakpanpolisie
Hi all

having a bit of an annoying problem with my section marker texts which refuse to move their position.

If grab the Section tool, draw a section I can adjust the marker text freely, no problem.

Once I use my Section tool with Favourite settings, the texts become immobile.
The little palette comes up indicating to where the text will move but if you click it snaps back into the original position.

Anybody come across this problem? I'm not aware of a setting that glues the text into place?
By dkovacs
Hi,

I have a few questions that could narrow the problem down to where the issue could reside:
  • Which Marker do you use by default?
  • You say it breaks when you select a favorite. Which favorite do you select? Is it from the Default ARCHICAD template?
  • Can you check whether you have chosen the "Move Node", "Move Sub-element" or "Drag" option from the Pet palette when dragging the Marker?
  • Could you make a quick video (about 10-15 secs) about what this looks like exactly? (the best is a full screen recording where every palette and panel is visible)
Thanks,