The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding ARCHICAD (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an ARCHICAD error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

By asug8237
All of a sudden when I go to type in something with two numbers it won't recognize the second number I type or will recognize it incorrectly. For example- I'm trying to scale a 3d view on a sheet and when I type in 90 to shrink it from 100% to 90% it only picks up the 9 and scales it to 9%. Another example- When I try to type in a length such as 56" it picks it up as 5'-6" even though I only hit the 5 and the 6 button on my keyboard. This also leads me to not be able to type in double digits like 12', instead interpreting that as 1'-2". How do I fix this?
By Barry Kelly
What operating system?
What version of Archicad?
Do you have the latest update?

Barry.
By Barry Kelly
Just out of interest, what is the setting you have in the Work Environment for the 'Dialogue Box Auto-update Delay'.

If it is very low, then it will not give you enough time to enter the text before auto accepting it.

Barry.
Attachments
auto_update_delay.jpg