The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding ARCHICAD (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an ARCHICAD error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy

By AEismann
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to fix the 'Print 2D Document' being displayed cut off ? (the low right side is missing).

Thanks in advance
Attachments
cut-off-windows.jpg
By any chance do you have a hi-res monitor and you have scaled the display size in the Windows settings?
If so try setting it back to 100%.
If you do set it back, you may need to restart your machine if restarting Archibald does not work.

Barry.
By AEismann
Barry Kelly wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:14 pm
By any chance do you have a hi-res monitor and you have scaled the display size in the Windows settings?
If so try setting it back to 100%.
If you do set it back, you may need to restart your machine if restarting Archibald does not work.

Barry.
Barry, thanks for the quick reply, I will try it. crazy that i have to restart my computer to do that, I get some
other weird stuff with other apps (3dsmax) to be honest, dont know who to blame anymore... i didnt imagine 2020 with so many bugs in the basic interface of windows but here we are.
By Barry Kelly
I don’t know if you will have to restart.
But it is always a good idea to, especially if nothing seems to happen when you change a setting.

Barry.