The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding ARCHICAD (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an ARCHICAD error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

By Miha_M
I can't login into the BIMcomponents website. After a Sign-in I don't get any error message, but I am still not signed in. I would like to get my registration code for activating the Archicad 23 link with the BIMcomponents site. What could be wrong? I am able to login into BIMX with my GraphisoftID, this forum (different login), but not BIMcomponents. I tried to reset the password, no change. I am using Chrome.
By Miha_M
Update - I managed to connect Archicad 23 with the BIMcomponents Portal. But...

Searching with the library search tool I see a small yellow warning sign. Hovering with the cursor over this sign gives a message "A serious problem occured during communication with the BIMcomponents Portal. Try again later."

It seems like this connection needs an update for AC23. :mrgreen:
By Miha_M
I don't know if anything has been changed on the BIMcomponents Portal, as I didn't change anything on my side.
The Archicad 23 - BIMcomponents connection is working now.