The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding Archicad (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an Archicad error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

Hi there.
I have been having this issue for some time. First could fix it when uninstalled windows update. But a few days later it came back.
Can work perfectly in 2d planes, cuts and elevations, but as soon as I click to open a 3D window it freezes and never gets back.
Anybody had this same issue?
Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing the issue and I am very sorry about the experience!

Unfortunately, from the description, I cannot form a proper picture of what is causing the issue under the hood. I am wondering if you can share a bit more information in order to remove some of the potential culprits:

- Can you share the specification of your computer? Which operating system version are you using?
- I would like to make sure all the drivers, especially the graphics card driver, are up to date.
- How did you open the 3D window?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards,
Minh
If you are using the OpenGL engine in 3D, try switching to the Vectorial (Basic) engine and see if that still causes the same problem.

Barry.