The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding Archicad (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an Archicad error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

By mnguyen
Hi,

Thank you for your answer!

If you are sure that, all anti-virus programs are disabled, and the issue still persists, could you please generate a FastLogger during the time that the issue happens? Here is how you can find get it:
https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/knowledgebase/63116/

Please remember to clear all existing logs in advance, before generating a new one!

One more thing, could you please send me the System Information file generated from your machine? Here is how you can generate one: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/782 ... -10-a.html

This may reveal what ARCHICAD is doing when it freezes!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh
By Allebasis
Hi!
I've tried to generate both files, don't know if I actually did it right, but I'm not able to attach it here, so I took some screenshots of the end of the log - because it was too long and I think the problem is there, don't know for sure - and of the info file.
Let me know if something's missing or if there's anything else that I could do.
Thank you!
Last edited by Allebasis on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Lingwisyer
Allebasis wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 5:45 pm
What do you mean by throttling?

Throttling is where your performance will be reduced. In terms of hardware, this is generally done to prevent heat damage to components. You can install a program such as CoreTemp and enable logging to track what temperatures you are getting to when you issue arises.

Ling.
By mnguyen
Allebasis wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:25 pm
Hi!
I've tried to generate both files, don't know if I actually did it right, but I'm not able to attach it here, so I took some screenshots of the end of the log - because it was too long and I think the problem is there, don't know for sure - and of the info file.
Let me know if something's missing or if there's anything else that I could do.
Thank you!
Hi,

I will need both files in order to understand the issue. I tried to send you a private message that included a link where you can securely upload the file to us for further investigation!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh