The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding Archicad (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an Archicad error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

Is there a way to share a custom tool bar I've created across different work environments. It seems the tools bars are only in the work environment they were originally created in. This is a big pain in the ass with every AC upgrade, I have to either redo every custom tool bar, or lose out on all the new commands in the menus...etc.... Any tips here would be greatly appreciated.
I don't know any way of exporting or sharing a single tool bar.
However you can export the entire 'Work Environment' or just the 'Command Layout Schemes' section.
This can then be imported by any other user.

Barry.
Barry Kelly wrote:I don't know any way of exporting or sharing a single tool bar.
However you can export the entire 'Work Environment' or just the 'Command Layout Schemes' section.
I always thought that work environment and lots of other office standards should be easily and automatically shared within an office.
I think this could be included in my proposed Dedicated Shared Resource File.