The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding Archicad (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an Archicad error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, mnguyen, gkmethy

By tomyg
Hey Folks,

It would seem in the past couple of weeks the amount of crashes two of my team members are getting has increased majorly. I can't put my finger on what it is just yet.

is there any way to read the bug report numbers? might help me pin point the issues?

AC24-2021-03-09-06-10-26-4964
By mnguyen
Hi Tomy,

Thank you very much for the report and I am very sorry about the experience!

From the crash report linked to the given bug ID, I could see that you (or your team members) are still using the first release build of Archicad 24 (3008). We fixed a number of critical crashes in the last 2 updates for Archicad 24. The crash in this report is no exception - it was fixed in Update 2 (4018), namely defect DEF-297. I strongly advise updating to the latest build of Archicad in order to prevent this problem from happening!

I hope this will help you with the issue! Please let me know if you have any further problems!

Best regards,
Minh