The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Discussions about any other product with no dedicated forum - MEP Modeler, Archicad Goodies, 3rd-party Add-Ons, operating systems, products of other vendors, etc. (Example: Which Add-On is the best for creating special Stairs?)

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, gkmethy, mnguyen

Hi all,
I would find really interesting to have an Archicad 3D modelling app to design on a digital tablet with pencil like Spapr3D:

What do you think about?
P.
:)
I think this is cool - to use tablet and pencil. I bought MS Surface Pro and now working on ArchiCAD with pencil and virtual keyboards. Most of the features works fine with pencil, just some difficulties to see a cursor, because pencil covers it sometimes. It was difficult at the beginning - to get use to the new working method, it remained myself 25 years ago learning how to use a mouse. ArchiCAD just needs some updates in interface, maybe introduce a tablet mode.
PR59 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am Hi all,
I would find really interesting to have an Archicad 3D modelling app to design on a digital tablet with pencil like Spapr3D:

What do you think about?
P.
:)

unfortunately i have never used a tablet pencil, but in Archicad i would find it interesting for doing a rough concept model. can't imagine the workflow for more detailed or keyboard intensive input though.

Or to be more precise, i can, but it wouldn´t be pretty
I use the current razer gamepad which has a mouse wheel for zooming. But I can also zoom tih the buttons on my Wacom pen. I can post a video later. I have one of me painting trees in twinmotion that's basically the same concept