The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Discussions about any other product with no dedicated forum - MEP Modeler, ARCHICAD Goodies, 3rd-party Add-Ons, operating systems, products of other vendors, etc. (Example: Which Add-On is the best for creating special Stairs?)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

By Alammouri
hello,
can I use Archicad MEP modler to make electric drawing , I mean to make circiut that connect between lamps and switchs .
as Cadiamge electric does
but not just 2d
and if it can ,
does it have the power of connect the lamp and switches as easy as it connect plumbing
thank you in advance
By Steve Jepson
This might be of some use - but not exactly what your looking for
download/file.php?id=19330
viewtopic.php?t=36078#p187858
By Alammouri
Thank you steve, actually I found what I had been looking for in Graphisoft mexico .
Sometimes I just wondered why every branch of Graphisoft has something different for example :
You can find Archiglazing only in Graphisoft Franch and Graphisoft Thai you can find something likes Epater .
By Steve Jepson
Alammouri wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:20 am
Thank you steve, actually I found what I had been looking for in Graphisoft mexico .
Sometimes I just wondered why every branch of Graphisoft has something different for example :
You can find Archiglazing only in Graphisoft Franch and Graphisoft Thai you can find something likes Epater .
I know what you mean.