The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Archicad-related ads (Please check the etiquette for the rules. All posts older than a month will be automatically pruned!)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, mnguyen, gkmethy

By Narska
Looking for someone with knowledge of Archicad to work in an architectural office in the NYC area.

The role would be based at home with 1 or 2 days a week in the office. The office is in Croton on Hudson, NY.
By Andrew78
Hi,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on [address removed by moderator for safety]
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew
By Karl Ottenstein
Please respond to this ad by Narska by sending a private message. Any time we moderators see an actual email address or phone number in a post, we remove it for your safety... this forum is spammed many times daily and we do our best to keep the spam off and users protected from being added to spam lists.

To send a private message, click on the picture or the name for the original post, and then click the 'talking' bubble.
By Narska
I will send you a message.
Andrew78 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:12 pm Hi,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on [address removed by moderator for safety]
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew